To protect each other Face mask are required to be worn. If you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath; please stay home, seek medical attention, and get well
1. Why is there a fee when booking my appointment?
The fee is securing your appointment time & date. The fee will be deducted from your total bill at your appointment. If you miss your appointment the fee is non-refundable and a new fee will be accessed when setting a new appointment.
2. I have a gift certificate, will I still be required to pay the fee when setting up my appointment?
Yes, Only those with a membership are not subject to a fee. Gift certificates are a form of payment that will be used at your appointment. If the bill/service is equal to or less than the gift certificate amount, a refund of the fee will be given at your appointment. (Refer to question #1 for other details regarding fee)
3. I have a membership. How do I schedule my appointment?
Scroll down to the Membership Service Only) section and select the applicable service to set the appointment.
4. Me and my Bro would like to come together. How do I schedule an appointment for us for the same appointment time?
5. I have a membership and would like to schedule my monthly options. Go to Member's Only section to select.